Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Saturday 24 September 2011

Wild thing i think i love you........

Looking for something to wear this morning it suddenly hit me.......
My name is Hayley and  im addicted to leopard print!!
and here's the evidence......

Leopard clutch bag- Priamrk

Leopard platform heels- Primark




Leopard stretchy bracelet- Priamrk




Leopard court shoes- New look


Leopard shopper bag- Primark


Black and white leopard shirt- H&m

Leopard shirt- New Look


Leopard heart t shirt- Market




Leopard stretchy top- New Look


GUILTY AS CHARGED!!! 
XXXX

8 comments:

  1. X Lauren. Thank you sooooo much for your kind words you have made my night!!!! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your primark shoes/purse and that heart leopard heart print tshirt. I can see why you are addicted! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love leopard print too :)
    Is the primark shopper recent? I love it :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. X Becca- Don't you find you do get addicted to a certain colour or pattern this is clearly mine lol xx
    X Miss LyndseyJA- Yay not just me then lol. No sorry hun it isn't recent xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leopard print! All your items pictured here are lush :) especially the platform heels!

    I have a blue leopard print cardigan which I rediscovered a couple of weeks ago and seem to be wearing it the majority of the time at work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. X Sarah- Thank you hun. Your cardigan sounds nice i do that too, find things i forgot about and wear it non stop! You wonder how u ever lived without wearing it lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank god there's someone out there who is like me! When I moved a couple of months ago I couldn't believe how much leopard print I had! It's even leaked into my home- cushions, blankets, mirrors....eek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. X Emily- Lol it does sneak in doesn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete