Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Sunday 22 April 2012

Marks and Spencers vouchers

We recently signed up to Sky Tv and as my lovely sister introduced us we got sent £75 worth of Marks and Spencers voucher and she will too!

So today i went to spend them.
I originally went with the intent to buy something for our home that we can all enjoy.
 Well who doesn't enjoy a good mixing bowl or duvet cover! 
However when i got there nothing in the home section really caught my eye plus we are really hoping to move as soon as we can so i ended up buying myself some bits oopps! 

Firstly i picked up 3 pairs of knickers, i feel my underwear draw has very little excitement at the moment and i have been slowly creeping into big comfy knicker territory.
 It was 3 for £10 so i picked 2 black pairs and one white pair still a little sensible in colour but snazzy! Daniel also choose a 3 pack of Star Wars boxers for £8. 
I wont add a pic of either maybe a little too much shared!

We have alot of wooden floors at home and my tootsies always feel cold so i treated them to some cosy pink slippers that were £7.50



Thinking ahead to the summer (fingers crossed we get a good one in the uk!) i got this pretty top. Its a really great length and nice and floaty.

I think the bird pattern is so cute!!

I also love the little details to this top the girly peter pan collar and the twin buttons on the back.

Its from there Limited Collection and was £25

Finally i picked up some jean shorts.
 Also from the Limited Collection range

 They have worn detail to the sides.
and really pretty lace detail to the bottom of the shorts. They were also £25.
So all in all i paid just 50p against the vouchers!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Thank you. If you like my blog feel free to follow! Thanks for your lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete