Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Thursday 19 April 2012

Opi- Minnie Mouse collection

Opi have recently given us a sneak peak at there new collection due for release in June 2012.
The new collection is inspired by vintage Minnie Mouse and there are four gorgeous colours.




From left to right- Nothin Mousie bout it, If you Moust you Moust, Im all ears, The colour of Minnie


Personally i'm not a huge fan of glitter polish mainly because i think its a pain in the bum to remove but the other three shades in the collection are right up my street if only they came with the above Minnie Mouse stand too to lovingly display them on my bedside table tee hee.
Will you be buying any of the OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse nail varnishes?
Whats your favorite polish by OPI?
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for glitters <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The love heart glitter ahh <3!XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Minnie Mouse hehe so I will be buying these for sure!

    ReplyDelete