Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Sunday 29 April 2012

When it rains.... I shop!

I hope your all having a lovely weekend. 
Its been really raining here for the past week and over this weekend which is rather depressing and means we can't do much but the rain can't dampen a shopping trip so thats exactly what i did.

Over the last few months i have been playing with the idea of growing my bob hair cut out. 
I really loved the bob however and i found it so easy to style it always looked styled even when i couldn't be bothered but i fancy a new doo and so im taking the steps to grow long healthy hair.
 So i picked up some lotions and potions that will hopefully help me achieve this.
 I got the Tresemme split remedy shampoo and conditioner.
 It promises 80% reduction in split ends after just 3 uses but time will tell.
Both bottles have 500ml in them and normally cost £4.99 each but Superdrug are currently running a brilliant offer that i couldn't refuse of 2 for £5.99.

 I also picked up the tresemme deep conditioning masque for hair prone to breakage and split ends which was £4.99 for a 500ml tub.
Its a really thick masque and smells lovely!

I also got 4 bits of makeup to add to my ever growing collection..

I got 2 eyeshadows from MUA range in Superdrug which im sure your all aware of by now are only £1 each.

On the left is shade 11 a really pretty brown eye shadow with a hint of bronze to it which has a lovely shimmer to it.
On the right is shade 1 a pearly shimmer white eyeshadow. 
I love eyshadows that have a soft shimmer to them i don't really own many matte eyeshadows.
 Both are such good quality for the price,  actually i've found all the MUA eyeshadows are amazing quality they blend beautifully and lest really well on the lids i would pay more for them but shhhh don't tell MUA that!

I've been trying to get my hands on the Bobby Brown shimmer birck dupe in the form of Sue moxleys famous shimmer brick from Superdrug for months now and i finally found it. YAY!!

I got it in shade 2 which is Rose glow which describes it perfectly its a pink shimmer with a blush of peach and looks beautiful on the skin and was only £6.50 which is huge difference to the £33 bobbi brown price tag. 
I think the famous range by sue Moxley is currently only available in selected superdrugs.

I previously blogged about being on the fence with sleek lipsticks which i based on the two i had candy cane and baby doll. I loved candy cane but hated baby doll. So i promised i would buy a 3rd so i could fully decide if i like the sleek lipsticks or not. So i did just that and I picked up a matte one called pink freeze.


 I bought it from Superdrug and it was £3.99
I can now finish my review on Sleek lipsticks this week.

Finally i got this bracelet from Riverisland


Its silver and has an unusual twist to the metal it also has the words
 "LOVE......like you have never been hurt" 
written on the outside and inside of the bracelet and was £6.

Blogging Lovely
xx

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could go out and buy Sleek makeup heh..I have to order it and have it sent to me! Love your haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the dance like noone is watching version of that bangle, I adore it.

    ReplyDelete