Welcome!

Hello
My names Hayley and i'm currently enjoying the new world of blogging.
I enjoy chatting so feel blogging is the perfect place for me to share thoughts, tips, buys, wants, gossip and pictures with you lovely fellow bloggers.
Much love Hayley xx
Enjoy

Thursday 31 May 2012

Outfit of the day- Hello Sailor!!


Hi Lovelys.

Here in Bighty the weather over the last few days has been amazing!
Last night however the heavens opened and it rained and rained!
 It came out of no where and sadly just as i was walking home from work so by the time i got home i was dripping wet.
(Always happens on the days you make a really effort with your hair and make up haha) 

So today the sunshine has hidden itself away which has left me feeling a little chilly.
So here is my outfit of the day.

 3/4 length sleeve shirt- £10 Primark.
This shirt is so easy to wear and is a really nice length. I love the nautical feel it has with the white and navy stripes and little gold buttons

 Dark denim skinny jean- Priamark £8
Chain pumps- Primark £8.
I have two pairs of these jeans just incase one is in the wash they wear really nicely and don't go baggy as the day goes on, ive found some jeans in Primark start of nice and fitting and end up being a size bigger after an hour or so wear.


 H for Hayley gold necklace - Primark £1.50
I love little delicate necklaces. I have to say im more of a silver person but i wore this little gold chain to match the gold buttons on the shirt.

I kept my make up really simple using MUA eye shadows, Revlon foundation and sleek blusher.

Hope your having a great day.
Hayley from Blogging Lovely
xx

1 comment: